Pages

Friday, January 21, 2011

*ATTENTION BRIDES*


Mention ClarksvilleBrides.com or that you were at the 2011 Clarksville Brides Weddings & Event Showcase and receive a 10% early bird discount off your wedding photography package from Bethany Ann Photography! This special promotion is valid only through February 9 so book now!

Bethany recently revamped her website, aka photo journal, with a new layout, new logo and TONS of new photos. She updates her site frequently so there's always something new to view.
"It’s a one stop shop for visitors. Whether you are looking for wedding images, family images, or pricing information, you can click around to your hearts content. And if you want to book a session or wedding, the contact information is always present at the top of the screen." -BethanyAnnPhotography.com

My favorite thing about Bethany's site has to be how personal it is. She doesn't just say "Here are some photos from John & Jane's wedding." She talks about what happened that day - her favorite moments, funny stories, and why she took certain photographs.

"I feel like I’m interacting with those who come to my site. I know that’s kind of weird, but it’s true. I feel like I’m just talking to all my friends out there on the Internet about life, as well as all the awesome weddings and photo sessions I photograph. :) Sure, I could just post photos and not say ANYTHING about the session, but that gets old. I want people to know about the amazing people in the photos, as well as viewing all the fun we had." -BethanyAnnPhotography.com

So remember brides, book by February 9 AND mention ClarksvilleBrides.com or being at the bridal show and receive your 10% early bird discount. Spread the word!

Bethany Ann Photography
Phone: 931-444-9203
Website: www.bethanyannphotography.com
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/?sk=messages&tid=1420425010622#!/BethanyAnnPhotography

No comments:

Post a Comment