Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

Waterfront Weddings

Blog submitted by Danielle Lear, Turning Point Productions

WAY back in October, I had the pleasure of filming Joann & Ryan's wedding day at Kuttawa Harbor House. It was my first time filming there and I was excited to see what all the buzz was about! After a classic-rock filled interstate ride, I found myself a couple turns off the highway, driving along the GORGEOUS Barkley & Kentucky lakes. "Kentucky’s wonderland combination of Barkley and Kentucky lakes present a uniquely unspoiled beauty offering entertainment for everyone. The elegant Kuttawa Harbor House, with its beautiful lakefront grounds, sits in the midst of romantic Old Kuttawa." -www.kuttawaharborhouse.com

As soon as I arrived, I found myself exploring the Harbor House grounds. I wandered around to the garden, where Joann & Ryan's ceremony would be taking place. Waterfalls, weeping willows, the lake view - it was beautiful! I finally met Joann & Ryan, a super fun couple, loaded with personality, and began capturing their wedding day. One of my favorite parts of the day has to be their ceremony. The Harbor House ended up being the perfect venue for their intimate, meaningful (and highly entertaining!) wedding ceremony, which I highlighted in their mosaic film below:



Venue: Kuttawa Harbor House
Videography: Turning Point Productions
Catering: C & K Catering
Décor: Visions by Debra
Wedding Party Flowers: Special Occasions Plus Bridal

Kuttawa Harbor House
1730 Lake Barkley Drive, Kuttawa, KY 42055
Website: www.kuttawaharborhouse.com
Phone: (270)388-8919
Email: phil@kuttawaharborhouse.com

No comments:

Post a Comment