Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Valentine's Day Help

"Would you love a piece of Stella & Dot jewelry from our new Spring Collection for Valentines Day but figure - that’s not going to happen? *Then let me help! Just email me the name of the person you would like to get your gift from, his email address, and his relationship to you. I’ll send him a personalized email and see if I can’t help you get the gift you really want for a change!! Shop my web site - www.stelladot.com/gaylergirls - pick out what you love and let me know so I can make suggestions to him!! Send your wish list to me at gaylermn@aol.com - If your special someone is anything like mine, he'll be grateful for the help!!!" -Stella & Dot by Michele Gayler, Independent Stylist, Facebook.com

Stella & Dot by Michele Gayler, Independent Stylist:
Phone: 931.338.2309
Website: www.stelladot.com/gaylergirls
Facebook: facebook.com/gaylergirls
Email: gaylermn@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment