Pages

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Book Your Cake NOW!


First of all, brides and grooms, you should always book your preferred wedding vendors as soon as possible. Wedding professionals can only take on so many events per weekend so it's important that you reserve their services as soon as you know you want them. That said, we have another great reason to go ahead and book your cake baker this month - Covered with Icing is donating 10% of every cake booked this month to the medical fund of a woman fighting a rare form of breast cancer.

"As you know, October is Breast Cancer Awareness month and my mom is a 21 year survivor this year. I have walked 60 miles in 3 days, I have raised literally thousands of dollars over the years and I STILL have friends fighting horrible fights against this disease as I type. My friend Taira has a rare form and has been fighting a long time. My donations could go many places but right now, I feel her family needs it most.

For EVERY wedding cake BOOKED during this month, I will donate 10% to Taira's medical fund. C'mon brides, let's book them NOW for Taira. Please feel free to read her story here.http://hehashealed.me/tairas-story/-Covered with Icing, Facebook.com

Little know fact: Heather Noble, owner of Covered with Icing, has a pink ribbon cake tattoed on her shoulder! Heather's daughter requested on her 18th birthday that she, Heather, and Heather's mom, a breast cancer survivor, all get pink ribbon tattoos. And they did it together!

We commend Covered with Icing for their continual support in the fight against breast cancer and we encourage you to go ahead and book Covered with Icing's services this month in order to help with this cause.

Covered with Icing
Website:coveredwithicing.com
Phone: 615-338-0466
Facebook: facebook.com/coveredwithicing
Blog: coveredwithicing.com/blog

No comments:

Post a Comment