Pages

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Alicia & Mike: The Photographer

ClarksvilleBrides.com Featured Wedding: Alicia & Mike

Alicia and Mike hired Bethany Ann Photogaphy to photograph their wedding day. "Some people come into your life at the exact moment you need. Alicia told me at the beginning of our relationship that she was unsure about what to do about her wedding photography when my email landed in her inbox. I had met her at the Clarksville Brides Bridal Show in January 2011. Alicia, newly engaged as of Jan. 1 2011, was so excited and eager to plan her big day. At the time, her wedding to Mike was one of the farthest out weddings I had ever booked. I am so thankful they picked me and that they trusted me with their wedding photography! :) Throughout all of last year I got to know them, via Facebook messages, text messages, and even photographing their engagement session and a family session last year. I feel like they are more like friends than clients! I love that! After being privy to their wedding plans for over a year, I was so excited when June 2012 rolled around. I just couldn't wait to photograph their wedding! And what an amazing day it was! Alicia got ready in Tanglewood’s bridal suite & salon and she glowed from the moment I arrived, until she left for her mini honeymoon with her new husband. When Mike saw his bride for the first time, I’m pretty sure even I had tears in my eyes. If you have witnessed their love, then you know how well they mesh and how genuinely happy they are together. Not only that, their sense of style and vision really translated into every aspect of their wedding beautifully. I adored the gray suits on the guys, and the teal dresses on the ladies. Plus, pinwheels as bouquets and boutonnieres?! Yes please! I adore brides who think outside of the box. One of my favorite details was the pinwheels in her bouquet! Her cake topper had a bride & groom on it with a replica of her bouquet, pinwheels and all! So clever! And the cake, made by Covered with Icing, was delicious by the way! :)

I love how adventurous and joyful they are and it was a delight capturing their wedding..." -bethanyannblog.com










We have posted some of our favorite photos from this wedding but you can view more by clicking here and visiting the ClarksvilleBrides.com Featured Wedding OR you can click here to view more photos from Alicia and Mike's special day on Bethany Ann Photography's blog.

Bethany Ann Photography
Phone: 931-444-9203
Website: bethanyannphotography.com
Facebook: facebook.com/BethanyAnnPhotography
Blog: bethanyannblog.com

No comments:

Post a Comment