Pages

Friday, June 14, 2013

Welcome It Works! by Wendy Clay

Have you set a weight loss goal for your wedding day? Then say "hi" to our newest ClarksvilleBrides.com member, It Works! by Wendy Clay!


"My name is Wendy Clay. I started with It Works! in April 2011. I am the wife of an amazing man. He is proudly serving our country as an Army EOD Tech. We have 6 children collectively. I found It Works! through my friend. She did the wrap and I immediately saw it's value without using it myself. I knew what it could do and I wanted it. I also wanted some of that green stuff and the liquid gold aka Defining Gel. I also didn't want to take from our family's budget so...I invested 99.00 in myself and this crazy wrap thing. Let me tell you it has been the best thing I've ever done. The products are helping me get healthy and stay that way. For a diabetic, that is hard to do. Not anymore as I use the supplements my health is improving. As I use the wraps my body has changed and I have more confidence in myself. The business has given me a means of paying off debt that my husband and I have carried for 8 years. So when they say "give us a year it will change your life" they aren't kidding.

Feel free to look around the site [see link below] and contact me at 931 302-7630 with any questions you have. I'd love to help you pick products to help reach your goals. If you are looking for an amazing opportunity to help your family financially, I would love to help you. No matter where you live, I would love to have you as a member of my IT Works! family." -Wendy Clay, wendyclay.myitworks.com

It Works! by Wendy Clay
Website: wendyclay.myitworks.com
Phone: 931 302-7630
Facebook: facebook.com/wrapsbywendy

No comments:

Post a Comment