Pages

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Welcome Classic Creations!

Welcome to our newest ClarksvilleBrides.com member, Classic Creations Photography! Kristina of Classic Creations Photography is an award winning, professional portrait and wedding photographer, who also specializes in maternity/newborns. Classic Creations was voted best studio photographer in the 2012 and 2013 Best of Clarksville events. Kristina is a highly experienced photographer, who has spent years photographing and educating herself in photography.


"I’m a sister, a daughter, a wife, a mother to 6 amazing children, a friend, and a child of God. I easily find various loves in this life, I love nature. I love singing and dance. I love to worship. I love to create with my hands and my mind. I love seeing people happy. And I love change...
I’m passionate about photography and expression. I love being behind the lens, but also turning those photographs into a piece of art. I love to capture life and create artwork from your memories." -kritsinawhite.com

Classic Creations Photography
Website: kristinawhite.com
Phone: 931-624-8003
E-mail: kristina@kristinawhite.com
Facebook: facebook.com/classiccreationsphotography
Studio Address:
3430 E Henderson Way
Clarksville,TN 37042
Open By Appointment Only

No comments:

Post a Comment