Pages

Monday, December 14, 2009

Introducing a new ClarksvilleBrides.com member


We want to welcome our latest ClarksvilleBrides.com member - Circuit Athletics Fitness & Wellness Center. There is no better time to get in shape and begin a life of health and fitness than during the months (of stress!) before your wedding.

The professionals at Circuit Athletics Fitness & Wellness Center are interested in creating total body health through the adjustment of exercise, diet, and mind. They achieve this through monthly nutrition appointments, monthly health assessments, and three-four day a week total body workouts. The exercise routine is organized and designed by a personal trainer and is different every single day and from class to class and person to person. They take pride in being able to help people feel better and stronger and happier about their appearance.

But don't believe me - listen to a real local bride who experienced this for herself just this fall.

"I started at Circuit Athletics in August to prepare for my January 2010 wedding. Prior to joining, I had lost approximately 50 pounds from cutting out junk food and running. I had even run in three half marathons! Although I had lost weight, I did not do any toning or strengthening so I knew I needed to take it to the next level.

At Circuit, I have participated in exercises and routines I never could have created on my own. I have committed to a sports nutrition meal plan formulated by Reggie that has increased my protein intake and truly tightened up my muscles. It is very easy to stay motivated because I can sign up for sessions that fit my schedule and all the trainers really provide individual attention to help achieve each client’s goals.

At my last assessment I lost 2.5 inches off my abdomen [in one month] and I have lost a total of ten pounds since I joined. When I look in the mirror I see an all over slimmer, tighter figure. I go next week to have my wedding dress taken in!

I thought I would only work out at Circuit until my wedding, but I have definitely decided that it is a positive addition to my lifestyle and I will continue on after January. After all, Andreas "bikini body" workout will be great for this summer!"

- Lori L

Contact Circuit Athletics Fitness & Wellness today - 931-552-2804 or info@circuitathletics.com - to begin your wedding preparation health and exercise program. And stop by their booth at the January 10th ClarksvilleBrides Wedding & Event Showcase. For more info on the bridal event and to register for half-price admission click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment