Pages

Friday, May 13, 2011

On the Water


I LOVE these engagement photos by Laura Kay Photography! I really enjoy when local couples use local locations for their engagement sessions, but I enjoy it even more when a photographer takes that well-known location and makes it special and unique to that couple. "When Jessica and Bryan told me they wanted to take their canoe out for their engagement session, I was beyond happy. I love when couples want to do something different and fun. I loved shooting their session and I loved going down the Red River in their canoe just chatting. They are getting married here in Clarksville this fall. I can't wait!" -laurakayphoto.com

I've seen lots of beautiful Red River engagement photos, but I think it's great how these photos by Laura are really special and personalized for the couple. "I like doing different things. I try to give each couple a unique session even if it is in a familiar place." -Laura Kay Photography
(click on photos to enlarge)
Laura Kay Photography
Website: www.laurakayphoto.com
Phone: (931) 320-9395
Email: laura@laurakayphoto.com
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/laurakayphoto

No comments:

Post a Comment