Pages

Friday, November 4, 2011

Rock the Dress

Today we're sharing some gorgeous photos from a recent bridal shoot in Paris, TN by Shane Irwin Photography. Shane was kind enough to share some details with us about the recent shoot. "I shot Brittney's wedding in June of 2010. We wanted to eventually do a bridal shoot together, or as I usually call my style, a "rock the dress" shoot...So, on Oct 15th, 2011 I went to Paris to shoot her in her own town again, where she was married. We drove around and I spotted locations on the fly. I love to "drive and shoot". Of course, the mini-Eiffel tower location was a planned stop." -Shane Irwin, Shane Irwin Photography

(click on photos to enlarge)






You can check out a few of the amazing photos from the "rock the dress" shoot in this post and be sure to click here to view Brittney's wedding day photos on Shane Irwin Photography's blog.

Shane Irwin Photography
Website: shaneirwinphotography.com
Blog: shaneirwinphoto.blogspot.com
Phone: 615-569-9745
Email: info@shaneirwinphotography.com
Facebook: facebook.com/ShaneIrwinPhoto

No comments:

Post a Comment