Pages

Saturday, November 19, 2011

My SendOutCards

Blog submitted by Danielle Lear, Turning Point Productions

I recently had the pleasure of sitting down with Michael Sparks of Those Card Folks to get the down low on the SendOutCards system. I'm not gonna lie - I wasn't 100% sure what exactly the system was, so I was happy to have this opportunity to learn what it was all about. First of all, I totally wasted Michael's time asking him to sit down and show me the system! It's incredibly user friendly and easy to operate. They even have step-by-step tutorial videos to help take you through the system.

If you go the the Those Card Folks website, thosecardfolks.com, on the top of the right hand column, there's a link that you can click to send your own free card (via Those Card Folks), so that's what I did! After watching the first video (it's short and sweet - promise!), I created a login and password, chose a card, entered my recipient's (aka my nephew's) name and address, and sent the card. What I think is really great about the system is that it stores your contacts in your own little database. This is such an incredibly valuable resource for brides and grooms. You are most likely going to send save the date cards, wedding invitations, bridal shower invitations, many, many thank you cards, etc. All you have to do is enter the info once and you are good to go. Even after the wedding, you have this great list of all your friends and families addresses so it's easy to send Christmas cards, birth announcements :), etc.

All in all, it was SO easy (and FREE) to try out the SendOutCards system. It's definitely worth a few minutes just to head over to the Those Card Folks site, check out the system and send your free card.

Those Card Folks
Website: thosecardfolks.com/weddings
Phone: Alecia: 931-809-0089 or Michael: 931-801-9401
Facebook: facebook.com/ThoseCardFolks

No comments:

Post a Comment