Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Leah Jo & Tim: The Photographer

ClarksvilleBrides.com Featured Wedding: Leah Jo & Tim

Leah Jo and Tim were the winners of the grand prize package from the James E. Bruce Convention Center 2011 Bridal Expo. They hired Katie Wright Photography to photograph their wedding day and their photos are so fun to view! "I was excited to find out they were going to have a celtic wedding as a vow renewal. The guys wore kilts and they were so fun to photograph. I could take their photograph…but I could never take their FREEDOM! (Sorry I couldn’t help myself with the reference!) I hope you can sense the fun in the photos below because everyone was having a GREAT time!" -katiewrightphotography.org





We have a few of Katie's photos in this post but you can view more by clicking here and visiting the ClarksvilleBrides.com Featured Wedding OR you can click here to view more photos from Leah Jo & Tim's special day on Katie Wright Photography's blog.

Katie Wright Photography
Website: katiewrightphotography.org
Phone: 270-881-2543
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Katie-Wright-Photography/120122731356896?ref=ts

No comments:

Post a Comment