Pages

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Spotlight on You're Invited - Invitations by Design

The wedding industry is driven by customer referrals. There is no better advertisement for a wedding vendor than a satisfied bride telling her story. Along those lines, we're turning over our Spotlight on You're Invited - Invitations by Design to a satisfied bride.

Blaire Hodge is one of the brides blogging about her wedding planning experience on our ClarksvilleBrides Blog. In her own words, here is her happy experience with You're Invited - Invitations by Design.

Blaire tells us. "I believe one of the biggest elements of a wedding are the invitations. I think they really set the tone for your guests. I really didn't know where to begin when it came to ours. I knew that I wanted it to be formal and I knew that I wanted it to be black and white because those are the primary colors of our wedding. But for the rest, I was completely clueless.

I began searching online for places in town that had wedding invitations. I ordered samples from a well known invitation company online and was not impressed by what I saw - especially for the price. I stumbled across The Brides Boutique in my random google search for invitations - and was surprised! After all, I thought that they only had dresses! When I clicked on their website, I also noticed that Carly was a wedding coordinator. I was very excited. I had such a pleasant experience with her during my wedding dress bliss and was really excited to talk with her more about her coordinating.

When I inquired about the invitations, Carly pointed me to You're Invited by Jenifer Shaffer. She was local, which was awesome, and Carly said she was the BEST. She wasn't kidding! Jenifer and I met one Saturday and it was like meeting an old friend. She was so welcoming and funny - I felt totally at ease. I looked at what felt like hundreds of invitations but didn't find "the one". I really wanted to work with Jenifer so I decided to book another appointment and asked Chris and my mom to come with me.

The day before our second meeting, Jen called me to tell me that she had received a new invitation book. I was so excited! I just knew that I would find our perfect invitations in that book - and I was right! We found the perfect invitations for our special day. They are on white shimmer paper and are enclosed in a black envelope. The black envelope folds out and down to accommodate the information card and response cards with envelopes. I love that it keeps everything in the same place - not to mention the incredibly beautiful design.

My favorite feature is the decorative H in the middle. Both my last name and Chris' last name begin with the letter H. We really wanted to incorporate our monogram in several elements of our wedding. We think it's an elegant way to show the blending of our two families. I would recommend You're Invited to anyone planning a wedding. Our invitations are gorgeous and Jen is so fun to work with!"

So take Blaire's advice and call Jenifer Shafer of You're Invited - Invitations by Design at 931-216-7368. She will be delighted to work with you to find the absolute best invitation for your wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment