Pages

Friday, April 1, 2011

NEW Featured Gown Shoot

In case you haven't noticed, there's a brand new Featured Gown Shoot on ClarksvilleBrides.com. The shoot, by Laura Kay Photography, features gowns and formal wear from The Bride's Boutique and decor by Elements Event Planning & Design. There's also a link to a multimedia video, shot and edited by Turning Point Productions. "I wanted to shoot and edit a multimedia film that not only featured Laura's photos, but also the process of taking the photos. I think it's fun to see how vendors work and I love doing 'behind the scenes' video shoots." -Danielle Lear, Turning Point Productions

"I am so excited to finally show you guys what I have been working on. Clarksville Brides asked me to do a gown shoot with the Bride's Boutique and Elements Design. I was of course excited to get to work with all of them and have models and dresses for me to play with. My brain started working on ideas. The week before the location I was hoping to use fell thru so I decided to do it in my back yard with my Airstream. Crazy last minute decision but super fun. Edith, Terri, Mary Beth and myself had a design pow wow and started planning. I wanted it to feel like a laid back, happy back yard wedding. Elements set up a Lemonade table, and we hung their big paper lanterns from the magnolia tree. They also brought their old Schwinn bike. I had a little fun with arts and crafts. I made a ribbon backdrop with colored satin ribbon, I cut an entire roll of crate paper into little rectangles for our exit scene, and I made a just married sign on a piece of old wood. We used my fun orange retro office chairs and our Airstream camper. I asked Edith if she could find a few guy models because I thought that would be fun. When Edith told me one of the guys had a black Great Dane that could come I was super happy. Edith made Aiden the dog cute bow ties to wear. We had hair and makeup in my kitchen and we had a house full of 16 people. 6 models, Aiden the dog, Edith, Michelle and Khandi, one of the models girlfriends, Danielle doing video, Terri and Mary Beth, my 2 kids and myself. It was a fun day. Thanks to the models and Michelle for giving your time, we had fun and we couldn't have done it with out you." -Laura Muehlendorf, Laura Kay Photography

Click here to check out the new Featured Gown Shoot and you can view the multimedia film below:


ClarksvilleBrides.com
Gowns and Formal Wear: Brides Boutique
Decor: Elements Event Planning and Design
Photography: Laura Kay Photography
Videography: Turning Point Productions

No comments:

Post a Comment