Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2011

YaYa's Cake Shoppe

Today is all about getting to know Gayle Howard! Gayle is the owner, cake baker and decorator of Yaya's Cake Shoppe. I was hangin' around the Yaya's site when I read this wonderful bio about Gayle and why and how she started her business:

"My Name is Gayle Howard and I've baked cakes for years, although they were just for my family and friends. After my daughter's wedding in 2009 I had so many people asking me if I would make cakes for them. Just a few months after her wedding the building materials supplier I worked for closed their doors after 130 years in business. It was then that I started thinking about how I was going to make ends meet. Things started to fall into place with the help of family and friends...With their help I decided that opening my own specialty cake shoppe could be an answer to my prayers. So we built an addition to our home to serve as my cake room. I have always loved baking...I look forward to working with you & designing a cake for your special occasion."
-yayascakeshoppe.com

Click here to visit the About section of YayasCakeShoppe.com to read the full story, and be sure to contact Yaya's today for your custom cake needs!

Yaya's Cake Shoppe
Website: yayascakeshoppe.com
Phone: 615-382-7707
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Yayas-Cake-Shoppe/108165182548917?ref=ts
Email: yayascakestn@yahoo.com

1 comment: